Laser Sharp Content Conception – Angie Nelson
Never run out of blog post ideas again. Not just any blog posts. Content that COUNTS!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you find you are spending most of your available blogging time trying to figure out what to write?
- Are you closing down your keyboard most days without writing or publishing anything?
- Do you find yourself publishing less than stellar posts just for the sake of publishing?
- Are you feeling like this whole blogging dream is going to come to an end if you don’t come up with strategy for coming up with some knockout content soon?
You are not alone my friend. The struggle to come up with content ideas that count is real!
Believe me, I know how you feel. I started blogging over 7 years ago. For many of those years, I was writing anything and everything just for the sake of publishing. I was focused on quantity over quality just trying to make something “stick” with passersby. I was going through spurts of writing and writing with no results and then hitting a brick wall of writer’s block where I could hardly get anything out at all.
This last year or two, I took a step back. I couldn’t go on like this. I wasn’t proud of what I was putting out into the blogosphere and it didn’t feel like it was making a difference anyway. I had to push the reset button.
And I did.
I deleted well over 100 blog posts from my site. I’ve spent weeks rewriting posts that weren’t up to par. I got really strategic about my content creation going forward.
I spent a few hours doing nothing but brainstorming blog post ideas to last me for several months if not the entire year. And not just any blog posts. Blog posts I knew my readers wanted. Blog posts I knew would attract new readers. Blog posts I knew would be shared on social media with or without my prompting. Blog posts that were of VALUE.
That’s exactly how Laser-Sharp Content Conception came about.
Laser-Sharp Content Conception is going to show you my step-by-step strategy for filling my content bank with enough blog post ideas to last me months. Not cheesy, fluffy “write about your dog” blog posts, but posts your visitors are dying to read. Posts that are going to help them solve their problems. Posts that are going to show you are someone they need to be following!
In this course we will cover:
- Nailing down your niche for good
- How have you been doing with your content so far? Here’s how to tell.
- 4 kinds of posts you should be writing
- How to find out what visitors are really wanting to read
- How to come up with super-stellar ideas that will have you excited (and confident) to write
- 9 ways to come up with enough blog post ideas to last you for months
- How to organize your ideas for later
- How to establish a workflow so you get publishing right the first time
- How to get more writing done in less time
- How to make your blog the best resource it can be
It is possible to create a consistent blogging schedule AND write amazing posts. It is possible to have a “bank” full of great ideas to write about anytime and every time you sit down to blog. It is possible to feel confident that what you are putting out there is something people are looking for. It is possible to not feel like you are starting over from day one every time you sit down at your desk to write.
Here’s what you’ll get in Laser Sharp Content Conception
- Disclaimers & Copyright
Let’s Talk Ideation
- Introduction to Blog Post Idea Generation
Nailing Down Your Niche… for Good!
- If you are focused on everything, you are focused on nothing.
- Tips to choosing a niche (if you don’t have one already)
- 70+ Blog Niche Ideas
How Does Google See You?
- How are you doing so far?
Organizing Your Ideas
- Choosing Your System
Filling Your Content Idea Bank
- 100s of Ideas in One Afternoon
- Brainstorming Option #1: Swipe That Headline
- Brainstorming Option #2: What do people want to know?
- Brainstorming Option #3: What do your visitors want to know?
- Brainstorming Option #4: What are people searching for?
- Brainstorming Option #5: Follow These Suggestions
- Brainstorming Option #6: What’s Missing?
- Brainstorming Option #7: Content Generators (meh)
- Brainstorming Option #8: Go Sideways
Bringing It All Together
- Establishing a Workflow
- What’s the Purpose of Each Piece?
- What’s the Medium for Each Piece?
Making Your Blog the Best Resource It Can Be
- Don’t Hit Publish Until You Read This!
- Optimizing for Search
- Image Is Everything
Getting More Done
- Focus on what will bring you results long-term, not flash in a pan fads.
- Editorial Calendar
- Time Blocking
Become an Affiliate
- Share & Earn
Angie Nelson has been blogging since 2009. Today, she is a six-figure blogger enjoying financial and scheduling freedom beyond what she could have ever imagined. She’s sharing her best tips and techniques with you now.
More courses from the same author: Angie Nelson