Suzi Whitford – POST BY NUMBER
Learn the step by step process I follow to write blog posts that rank well in SEO and keep the reader engaged on the page!
This is the standard process I require all of my guest post bloggers to complete. It allows me to publish your post quickly so you get more exposure and traffic. (I’m only one mom running multiple blogs, following standard processes is the only way I can do it.)
You can also use these methods to create your own posts for your blog.
Benefits of Guest Posting for Bloggers:
- Get traffic back to your site and grow your email list
- Have a do-follow link to your blog which is amazing for SEO
- Continuously get traffic from your guest post as I load it to my social media queues
- Build authority and credibility even as a small blogger
- Add “as seen on” logo to your website to increase your expertise
- Get over that ‘shiny object syndrome’ and be able to blog about something off topic 🙂
Benefits of Guest Posting for Non -Bloggers:
- Get exposure to a big audience
- Test out your writing skills to discover if blogging is right for you
- Have a creative outlet
- Share your advice and tips with others
- Build authority and credibility as a writer
- Build confidence and join a community
It’s a quick course, so you can learn and implement immediately!
Let’s go write!
I am a mom to two beautiful little girls, a little baby boy and the wife to a wonderful man. After becoming a stay at home mom and leaving my engineering job, I turned to blogging as a creative outlet. It has been the best decision ever! I’ve been able to grow my blog to over $20,000 per month and I want to teach you how to do it too!
- Welcome (1:12)
- The Community (2:19)
- Checklist + Template and Overview (2:08)
- Keyword Research with Simple and Powerful Tools (6:06)
- How to Write a Top Blog Post (9:39)
- What if you don’t want to target a keyword?
- The Structure of a Top Blog Post
- Real Examples of #1 Blog Posts
- How to Keep Your Reader Engaged
- What’s trending?
- Terms and Conditions
- How to Submit Your Guest Blog Post (7:35)
- Commonly Asked Questions
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Guest Post
- Next Steps & Congrats! (0:28)