INTRODUCTION TO MACRO INVESTING
Introduction to market reading as a professional global macro investor. Six 20-45 minute videos will be shown. Also useful for contextualizing institutional research products. Via the course, you can:
- Understand why traditional value investing fails to produce the desired degree of performance.
- Recognize the limits of traditional value investing concepts and methodologies.
- Understand the two big consequences of losing your money.
- Understand how to manage and measure downside risk in an investment.
The course content include:
- How to understand economic data
- How to assess market reactions to economic data
- How to analyze market breadth
- Intermarket analysis
- Portfolio/risk management, and derivatives.