[Download Now] Equities Markets Certification – Bundle
This self-paced EMC certification program prepares trainees with the skills they need to succeed as an Equities Markets Trader on either the Buy Side or Sell Side.
EARN A VERIFIED CERTIFICATION
Shareable on LinkedIn and in resumes
FINISH IN 1 MONTH
Recommended pace 2-3 hours/week
The same rigorous training program used by salespeople and traders at top global investment banks
- Cash Equities
- Delta One
- Equity Swaps
TOP JOBS THE EMC WILL PREPARE YOU FOR
Position 1st Year Salary + Bonus * Delta One Trader $135-160,000 ETF Trader $135-160,000 Buy Side Trader $105-130,000 Hedge Fund Trader $150-175,000 Cash Equities Sales Trader $100-125,000 Cash Equities Sales Researcher $100-125,000 Securities Lending Analyst $90-115,000 Prime Brokerage Analyst $105-130,000* glassdoor.com estimates.
The average starting salary + bonus for Equity Sales & Trading Analysts. See our Sales & Training Salary Guide for more details of the career and pay progression. Data on starting salaries is taken from glassdoor.com U.S. estimates.
What You’ll Learn
- Master the technical skills and concepts that Equities traders are expected to know on the trading floor
- Learn how to chart, graph and analyze stocks, indices and futures on Bloomberg
- Speak and understand the trader jargon
- Analyze company financials using the Bloomberg Excel-Add In
- Demystify the Buy-Side business model and learn how Asset Managers and Hedge Funds are paid and their economic drivers and priorities
- Learn how ETF Traders profit from arbitrage opportunities
- Compare funded investment options (Mutual Funds, ETFs) with Unfunded investment Options (Futures and Equity Swaps)
- Discover how derivatives are traded, margined, and hedged
- Understand how to “short a stock” and the Securities Lending process
- Demystify Hedge Fund Trading strategies
The EMC© is the same program used to train new hires at Wall Street’s largest investment banks.
WSP trains investment professionals and traders at the world’s largest sell-side investment banks and buy-side asset managers.
Our employees are telling us this is the best virtual learning experience they have ever had.
— Associate Director, Learning & Development
Global Investment Bank”
This program includes the following 6 courses
Get the Equities Markets Certification
Trainees are eligible to take the WSP Equities Markets Certification Exam for 24 months from the date of enrollment. Those who complete the exam and score above 70% will receive a the certification. The exam is a challenging online assessment that covers the most difficult concepts taught in the program.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Eric is the lead instructor for Wall Street Prep’s Capital Markets and Sales & Trading programs. Eric’s financial markets career began after he was a finalist for J.P. Morgan’s Fantasy Futures trading competition. Eric worked at J.P. Morgan for 10 years across DCM, Syndicate and Sales & Trading Roles, including in the Cross Asset Sales & Structuring group with trade execution experience across all asset classes. Eric is an expert in International Markets and Cross-Border transactions with global work experience in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
Round Out Your Markets Training Buy the FIMC© and EMC© together and save $199
- Buy both programs together for a complete Markets Training Program.
- Gain a real-world understanding of Fixed Income and Equities Markets trading.
- Learn what it takes to become a successful trader on the Buy Side and Sell Side.