It takes more than great design to build a profitable business
Design profits isn’t magic, it’s cause and effect
We get designers laser-focused on the simple actions that create big reactions. You’ll find our students building powerful offers, improving their marketing/sales systems and doing real work, not making noise on social media.
We help generalist & “do everything” designers
This type of designer represents 99% of the industry. They feed on shiny objects and noisy social media information. They rely on word of mouth and they struggle to find clients who value them. So confused about what to do, they try do everything to make sure they cover all the bases. They see their design business as a giant heap of spaghetti.
Become specialist design entrepreneurs
This type of designer is rare accounting for only 1% of all in the industry. They feed on creating market value, and providing clarity and simplicity only to the people they can best serve. They focus on working on their business more than in it. You wont find them on social media talking, unless they are pitching their offer to a business they can help. They are deliberate and see business clearly and always win.
Here’s how it works
We turned the guesswork of building a profitable business model into a linear process. Follow practical step- by-step instructions that are proven to work and track your progress using reliable metrics.
Full Stack Thinking
We focus time not only understanding what to do, but why we do it. Understanding how value actually works, why money circulates the economy. We get you to understand everything business at another level.
Battle tested and proven results
We don’t provide you with certificates, degrees, credentials, badges or attendance awards. We provide you with real business results: Clients, projects, growth, profit, self-improvement and success.
We teach the full stack
Most generic courses teach a specific skill like sales or marketing without fixing the most important thing: the value of the product/service. This creates clueless designers who don’t understand why things don’t work .To succeed in design business you need to learn the “full stack” — five interconnected layers of understanding built on top of each other.
- Entrepreneurial awareness — Value mastery, market differentiation
- Offer building — Packaging, messaging, positioning
- Lead generation — Free & paid traffic, websites, funnels, bookings
- Sales mastery — Rapport, strategy, proposals, contracts
- Business processes — Tools, systems, workflows, metrics
Learn everything, master anything
The building is only as tall as the foundation is strong enough to build on. We teach you everything you need to succeed in business today, tomorrow, in the future, and against any storm.
- Offer fundamentals
Building an offer, identifying problems, finding opportunities, market validation, pricing.
- Design delivery
Designing, delivering, packaging and improving differentiated products that solve your clients biggest problems
Getting your target markets attention, generating conversations, appointments, and clients ready to invest.
- High value sales
Talking to prospects, understanding their needs, proposals, handling objections and closing the deal on the call.
- Goal setting
Defining overall goals, reverse engineering what is needed to succeed, breaking down overall goals into daily action plans.
- Solving problems
How to think clearly as a business owner, solve problems quickly and priorities the most important tasks in your business.
- Finance & cashflow
Managing daily cashflows, structuring them efficiently, making number based decisions, legal contracts, forecasting.
- Booking funnels
Creating a booking funnel and getting prospects to set an appointment all by themselves.
- Content generation
How to create content that gets the attention of your prospects, how to use that content in both free & paid strategy to generate appointments
- Paid advertising
Creating Facebook & Google ads, tracking, testing, scaling, split tests, conversion rate optimisation and scaling internationally
How to manage your entire machine, systemise, optimise for efficiency, and leverage tech to increase throughput
- Business growth
How to create predictability, forecast for growth and define micro goals required to hit monthly revenue goals
Stop guessing and start knowing how to grow
The $20K Per Month Design Business By Patrick O’Connell, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!):
- M01 – Start Here.mp4
- M02 – The Profitable Designer Business System (10X).mp4
- M02 – Work The System.pdf
- M02 – Work The System.pdf
- M03 – The Top 1% Skill That You Need – Money Math.mp4
- M04 – Copy of Purpose.docx
- M04 – How To Think Like A 7-Figure Designer.mp4
- M05 – How To Engineer The Perfect Day Forever.mp4
- M05A – Copy of Objective.pptx
- M05B – Copy of Finance.xlsx
- M05C – Copy of Auditing.xlsx
- M06 – How To Build Your Specialist Offer & Funnel.mp4
- M06A – Copy of Offer.docx
- M06B – Copy of Niche.docx
- M07 – Marketing – How To Create Opportunities.mp4
- M07A – Copy of Content Swipefile.docx
- M07B – Copy of Conversation Templates.docx
- M08 – Marketing – How To Nurture Opportunities.mp4
- M08a – Copy of Troubleshooting.docx
- M08b – Copy of Conversation Templates.docx
- M09 – Marketing – Create Content Like An Authority.mp4
- And more…