Tanya Dalton – Structuring Your Day to Maximize Success
Harnessing the Power of Prioritizing
My Structuring Your Day to Maximize Success course is a 3-part Video Mini Program & Workbook that will help you set up your days in a way that works best for YOU and your work.
Here’s what we’ll dive into together during this mini program
LESSON 1: Purge & Process
- Learn how to be effective with your planner and your time! We’ll focus on the two purges you should do each week to create structure to your days.
- Process your tasks and priorities on a daily basis, make a personalized plan and take your unique lifestyle into account.
- Finally feel less stressed and more prepared for the ebb and flow of life with a few of my best (and actionable!) productivity tips!
LESSON 2: Prioritize
- The difference between the To Do List vs. The Priority List.
- 3 priority levels you should use each day to drive you toward goals, while still getting other tasks done.
- Use the CLEAR framework to find out if a task or goal is truly important.
- Save time and energy through batching – I’ll show you how!
LESSON 3: Protect & Propel
- Create focused blocks of time for everything at work, home and in your personal life in a way that works with your schedule AND your natural rhythm.
- prepping for each day by celebrating your wins and recognizing all you’ve accomplished.
- Build momentum that lasts to make tomorrow even easier! In your final activity, you’ll establish the 5 P’s as a habit that easily integrates into your life.
After taking this course and learning the 5 P’s of Planning, you’ll be able to treat each day as a new opportunity, prioritizing what matters most to you and protecting your time for the things that fulfill you… all while getting those other tasks accomplished.
My goal with this course is for you to feel satisfied and successful with your work at the end of each day. Let’s get ed!
Tanya Dalton is a nationally recognized productivity expert, best-selling author and speaker. Tanya serves as a growth strategist for female leaders in the corporate and entrepreneurial sectors.
In addition to having her book being named one of the Top 10 Business Books of 2019 by Fortune Magazine, Tanya’s podcast, Productivity Paradox is ranked among the top 50 on iTunes. She is also a regular contributor for Entrepreneur and has been featured in some of the world’s leading publications including Forbes, Inc, Fast Company, and Real Simple. She has been awarded the elite Enterprising Women Award and has been named the Female Entrepreneur to Watch for the state of North Carolina.
Tanya is also the founder and CEO of inkWELL Press Productivity Co. a multi-million dollar company providing tools that work as a catalyst in helping women do less while achieving success.
- PURGE & PROCESS (14:02)
- PRIORITIZE (16:00)
- PROTECT & PROPEL (16:57)
Get Instant Download Tanya Dalton – Structuring Your Day to Maximize Success
Sale Page: https://learn.inkwellpress.com/p/structuring-your-day