Heart health is a huge topic today. Let’s break through the conflicting information about what’s most important for healing the heart… and let’s integrate it, now!
Now Healing offers a holistic, integrated solution…
where holism is not just “lifestyle” sprinkled on top of medicine or meditation.
- Align your cardiovascular system, the heart muscle, blood pressure, circulation, heart rate, heart-brain interaction, etc.
- Align your “emotional” heart.
- Align with love, compassion, forgiveness.
- Do a healing for heartache and heartbreak.
- Align the energetic heart: the heart-field, and heart space.
- Align the resonant heart, the spiritual heart, and the sacred heart.
- Bring your individual heart issue – and we will Align it, during the teleseminar.
FITNESS – HEALTH – MEDICAL Course
More information about Medical:
Medicine is the science and practice of establishing the diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness.
Contemporary medicine applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease,
typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Medicine has been around for thousands of years, during most of which it was an art (an area of skill and knowledge) frequently having connections to the religious and philosophical beliefs of local culture.
For example, a medicine man would apply herbs and say prayers for healing, or an ancient philosopher and physician would apply bloodletting according to the theories of humorism.
In recent centuries, since the advent of modern science, most medicine has become a combination of art and science (both basic and applied, under the umbrella of medical science).
While stitching technique for sutures is an art learned through practice.
The knowledge of what happens at the cellular and molecular level in the tissues being stitched arises through science.