David Frawley – Nectar of Rejuvenation Complete Course 2022
SOMA: THE NECTAR OF REJUVENATION FOR BODY AND MIND
PRESENTED BY INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED AUTHOR AND TEACHER DR. DAVID FRAWLEYRejuvenation, or Rasayana, is the highest therapy of Ayurveda and Yoga for which the purifying practices of Pancha Karma and Hatha Yoga are but preliminaries. Rasayana helps us reduce the aging process, recover from chronic disease, strengthen both physical and psychological immunity, gain greater endurance and access higher awareness and creativity.
Most importantly, Rasayana relates to our deeper search for immortality that ultimately lies in consciousness itself. This power of rejuvenation and immortality, Soma in Vedic and Yogic thought, is also referred to as the “the nectar of immortality” and is a subject filled with profound symbolism and mystical secrets.
The course explains the principles of the Rasayana or Rejuvenative paradigm of Ayurvedic treatment and Yoga therapy, starting with a new understanding of the energies of the physical body, the subtle body and its chakra system and the forces of the underlying greater universe of Self-awareness. This course also addresses the botanical aspect of Soma in detail, including the nature of the original Soma plants as well as the Soma plants that we can use today. It uniquely explains the yogic aspect of Soma and rejuvenation particularly through rejuvenative forms of pranayama, mantra and meditation which are not widely taught or understood.
The course is relevant to all Yoga and Ayurveda students and will provide you with new dimensions to your practice and new models with which to view well-being in its broader implications. It is essential for anyone seeking to go beyond chemical medicine and to access the wellsprings of healing at the core of our own consciousness. After hearing this higher knowledge, you will look at yourself and the process of healing in an entirely new light.
THE COURSE MODULES
- The Search for the Physical Soma: The search for rejuvenative plants, magic healing plants, elixirs and Somas; The question of Soma as a particular plant; Soma as types of healing plants, their characteristics and locations; The inner Soma of the nervous system.
- Soma Nutrition and Rejuvenative Diet: Application of Rasayana therapy in Ayurveda; Physiology of Soma and Rejuvenation, doshas, subdoshas, dhatus, Prana, Tejas, Ojas; Soma Foods and Rejuvenative Diet, Agni Rasayana; Dietary issues, raw foods, dairy products and rejuvenative foods.
- Rejuvenative and Soma Plants 1: Nature and types of rejuvenative plants, Ojas-increasing herbs, awareness-stimulating herbs, blood-protecting agents; Special Soma waters and Shilajit, the nectar of the mountains.
- Rejuvenative and Soma Plants 2: Additional Rasayana herbs, prime Ayurvedic tonic herbs, Amla and Chyavan prash; Rejuvenative herbs for the mind (Medhya Rasayanas), types of Brahmi; Soma Aromas and rejuvenative fragrances.
- The Search for the Spiritual Soma: Yoga therapy (Yoga chikitsa) and rejuvenation; Raja Yoga as a therapeutic model; Soma as Samadhi or inner absorption; Agni Yoga and Soma Yoga: Purification and regeneration; Energetics of the subtle body and the chakras, Soma and Kundalini.
- Prana, Rejuvenation and Soma: Asana, five pranas and Soma, finding the point of balance and well-being; Pranayama, the unitary Prana of healing and immortality; Techniques to unify the Prana, alternate nostril breathing, Khechari mudra.
- Mantra and Rejuvenation of the Mind: Mantra and the mind; Soma and the presence of Shiva; Soma and the power of Shakti, Soma and Sundari, the thousand petal lotus of the head; Special Soma Bija mantras and formulas.
- Meditation, Rejuvenation, and Immortality: Pure consciousness beyond time and space; The Soma of Samadhi: Self-inquiry; devotion and surrender, the core of Soma in the heart; Summary of course and its application.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this video are those of the teacher only, and may not represent the views of Floracopeia. The products and any claims made about specific products in this video have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided in this video, or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your physician or health care provider. You should consult with a physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
ABOUT DAVID FRAWLEY
David Frawley (Pandit Vamadeva Shastri) is one of the pioneers of Ayurvedic medicine in the western world. He has authored over ten books on the subject and has helped to found a number of Ayurvedic schools. In India, David is widely recognized as a respected Vedacharya (Vedic teacher), a Vaidya (Ayurvedic doctor and teacher), a Jyotishi (Vedic astrologer), a Puranic (Vedic historian), a Hindu acharya (Hindu religious teacher) and a Yogi.
❝David Frawley is one of the most important scholars of Ayurveda and Vedic Science today. I have great respect and admiration for his knowledge and the way he has expounded the ancient wisdom of the Vedas.❞