Dive Deep into the Kiloby Inquiries
In the summer of 2020, I decided to record everything we’d developed for the Kiloby Inquiries.
Every concept, every tool, tested and refined through rigorous self-inquiry and thousands of 1-on-1 sessions with real people.
So, I sat down outside of my RV to record a video per day for 37 days…
And KIO was born.
This is your how-to, comprehensive guide to The Kiloby Inquiries, and it’s going to go way past anything else you’ve seen to help you learn these tools.
See, when I sat down to record, I wasn’t aiming to focus any one specific issue—like, say, spiritual seeking, addicition, or chronic pain…
I was thinking of how to help people learn and apply these tools to ANY situation.
It’s the most comprehensive series I’ve ever done.
In over nine hours of video, you’ll learn:
✓ How to begin the awakening process through 24/7 practice
✓ How to identify the components that make up your present experience
✓ How the velcro effect keeps suffering in place
✓ How to uncover the hidden benefits of your suffering (otherwise, it keeps running and you’ll never know why)
✓ How to see the hidden evidence supporting your stories (you don’t even know it’s there)
✓ How to go beyond the abstinence model to dismantle the underpinnings of addiction
✓ How to gracefully use the 20+ KI tools together
✓ How to reverse engineer your triggers to discover your hidden core beliefs
✓ How to leverage “simple inquiry” and start facilitating yourself within a few days
✓ How to tap, track, and focus shift to stay present with difficult thoughts
✓ How to “mine out” embedded stories and memories from long-held body contractions
✓ How to use metaphysical hands, the dance, the thank you phrase, and the NOW process to shift stuck sensations and emotions
The Kiloby Inquiries Online By Scott Kiloby, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- KIO 1 – Intro
- KIO 2 – Rest
- KIO 3 – Thoughts as Words and Pictures
- KIO 4 – Somatic Rest
- KIO 5 – The Mind Body Connection at the root of suffering
- KIO 6 – Simple Inquiry
- KIO 7 – Tracking
- KIO 8 – Tracking plus Focus Shifting.
- KIO 9 – Another Version of Focus Shifting
- KIO 10 – Focus Shifting example 1
- KIO 11 – Clearing method 1
- KIO 12 – Clearing Method 2
- KIO 13 – Q and A
- KIO 14 – Reverse Inquiry
- KIO 15 – boomerang for Deficiency Stories
- KIO 16 – the Utility Inquiry
- KIO 17 – somatic tools part 1
- KIO 18 – Mining (an important somatic tool in KI)
- KIO 19- the Dance (effective somatic tool)
- KIO 20 – Weaving tools together
- KIO 21- Trauma intro
- KIO 22 – Trauma Work
- KIO 23 – Complex, Collective and Intergenerational Trauma
- KIO 24 – Addiction and Our New Model of Recovery
- KIO 25 – The Drivers Behind Addiction
- KIO 26 – Addiction and working with Preoccupation
- KIO 27 – Addiction and External Pressure as a Driver
- KIO 28 – Boredom as a Driver Towards Addictive Seeking
- KIO 29 – Addiction and Chronic Pain
- KIO 30 – Deeper into the Somatic Experience
- KIO 31 – Deficiency Stories and Self-Sabotage – Two Sides of the Exact Same Coin.
- KIO 32 – Depression
- KIO 34 – Awakening and Embodiment
- KIO 35 – Wake Up in the Midst of Pain
- KIO 36 – Present to our Emotions
- KIO 37 – Enlightenment (Nondual Awareness)