By the end of the course, you will
- Be a better price action trader.
- Treat your trading like a business.
- Get funded $10,000 – $100,000 of Trading Capital.
This course is not for you if you are looking to get rich quick. Trading requires a lot of time, dedication and persistence. Trading is not easy, but its not hard, its a lot of simple concepts put together in different scenarios. The pay off of being a successful trader is more than worth it. Living a financially free lifestyle with no cap on your income would be the end result of all your hard work and dedication!
What will you learn?
- The essentials of Forex Trading, You will have a better understanding of reading price action.
- Master entries and exits.
- The mindset of being a trader.
- The blueprints of treating your trading like a business.
- How to build a strong trading system, trade the ones provided in the course.
- Understanding confluences.
- Understanding candlestick formations.
- Risk management / Risk vs Reward.
- Steps to becoming a funded trader.
- Most importantly, learning never stops in the financial markets!
I have developed different modules that cover all the topics on Price Action, Fibonacci Ratios, Trading Psychology, Money Management and much more. You will have the ability to trade and communicate with myself and the community during the weekly webinars to look for future trading setups within the market. I will be there when you need to be mentored or need clarification about a specific subject covered in the course.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.