The Grounding Man Video Course!
19 PIECES OF INSIGHT YOU’LL FIND IN THE GROUNDING MAN VIDEO COURSE
- Ideas that are so “dangerous” that they got an esteemed doctor barred from his studies, and virtually ERASED from history
- Discover the roots of toxic masculinity, and how just a simple alteration of the mind can turn toxic masculinity into the attractive, tender-aggressive masculinity
- Why the idea of MGTOW is bullshit
- How getting injured is an opportunity, and how to make the most of it
- A practical method to finding your grounded, center to access higher thought, without getting anxious
- The four corners of masculinity, how they interact, and how, when healthily integrated, they give you a confident demeanor, deeper voice, and chill, inviting aura
- What’s responsible for blocking our guidance from above, intuition, and connection with the spiritual world
- Practical tips for tranquilizing your overactive mind
- The childhood trauma that makes women avoid you like the plague (and the steps you can take to repair it)
- How your early childhood wounds affect your physiology AS WELL AS your psychology
- The actual reason you come up with brilliant ideas, but can never make them come to fruition, despite your best efforts (and how you can address this problem)
- Root causes of feelings of powerlessness, depression, and being unsure of your emotions
- Controversial psychologist’s 5 character structures, and how they unconsciously impact every decision and action you take
- Which traumas create each character structure, so you can take steps to address them
- Strange reason why some people can’t enjoy sex and resort to kinky fetishes to feel it
- Breathing and movement serves as medicine for the wounded man. Learn how to do it specific in a way to your shadows
- What causes men to be friend-zoned
- Let go of techniques, books, and ideas. How to let your spontaneity take over for you so everything unfolds perfectly
- It’s not a matter of getting the calculation right, it’s getting the inspiration right and proving it out with the calculations. How to pull from a pit of endless inspiration, even in your sleep.
And a bunch more…
It’s important to reiterate that only around 100 men have actually experienced Grounding Man,
But ALL of them are using the experience to bring light to themselves
Elliott Hulse – Grounding Man Video Course
HERE’S WHAT’S INSIDE
Video 1 – To Be a Man
What does it mean to be man? What makes us masculine? Here, you’ll learn the forces responsible for making us man, and how to embody the masculine, so you can gradually begin to reclaim your power.
Video 2 – Symbolic Man
There have been symbols surrounding us for years that are masculine in nature. Some that may be integral to your lifestyle. In this part of the course, we’ll discuss these masculine symbols, and how they practically play into your life.
Video 3 – The 4 Corners
King, Warrior, Magician, Lover. The balance (or lack of) of these archetypes has been unconsciously impacting our decisions, actions, and thoughts for years. Here, you’ll learn the nature of each, the shadow versions, and how reintegrating can allow you to live in the fullness of each one of them.
Video 4 – The 4 Corners Q&A
Here, I’ll answer common questions about the archetypes, and how they play into your life.
Video 5 – Wound as a Womb
Suffering is a part of life. We will all be wounded, traumatized or deformed in life mentally or physically. But we can’t allow ourselves to be victims! Acknowledging and celebrating our flaws, injuries and mistakes is the only way to gain the wisdom and strength to transcend them.
Video 6 – Character Structure Analysis
Many great masters and traditions have pointed towards the truths I share at Grounding Man. I show how the work of Sigmund Freud, and his notorious disciples Wilhelm Reich and Carl Jung can give us an outline of the various ways we physically adapt to the psychological trauma of our childhoods and even of previous generations.
Video 7 – Oral
Early psychological trauma causes one to embody the Oral Character Structure. In this video, we’ll go over the origin of the Oral, how it looks when it’s embodied, and how it plays out in society.
Video 8 – Phallic Narcissist
Another Character Structure is the Phallic Narcissist. In this video, we’ll go over how this structure comes to be, how it relates to one of the masculine archetypes, and the coping behaviors one with this Character Structures will display.
Video 9 – Psychopath/Masochist
These foul sounding Character Structures are no better or worse than the others. In this video, you’ll find out why, how these structures come to be, and what benefits and hindrances one with this Character Structure will experience.
Video 10 – Breathing & Movement As Medicine
Step one in taking our power back is awareness. Step two is re-inhabiting the body. Here, you’ll learn some powerful methods of doing so.
Video 11 – Mastering Manifestation
There’s something Viktor Frankl, Kanye West and I all have in common – we use self-talk to reframe our fears into freedoms. As we clear away our repressed feelings we begin to feel inspired about hopes, dreams and creations we wish to manifest. For years the practice of affirmations has been used to help people accomplish goals, but the practice often doesn’t bring about the results it claims. In this video I share how realigning affirmations with natural law and our bodies can empower us to manifest our best creations.
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.