CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR BEGINNERS
Sale Page : academy
This product will available in 8 – 14 days later after you pay.
CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR BEGINNERS
What will I learn?
- The history of cryptocurrency: where we are today and how we got here
- The importance of the blockchain, wallets, and the ecosystem
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, while mitigating risk
- The basics of initial coin offerings (ICO’s) and ICO investment strategies
- The future of cryptocurrency: where we’ll be tomorrow and how to get there first
This course includes:
- Two hours of on-demand video, exercises, and interactive content
- Lifetime access to every video in the course
Certificate of EnrollmentReceive an Investopedia Academy Certificate of Enrollment with this course
Students and U.S. military may be eligible for reduced pricing. See this page for details about how to apply.
Cryptocurrency for Beginners gave me a basic understanding of how it all fits together instead of listening to random people with their own ideas of how it all works. This is just what I needed! Investopedia Academy provides quality content at a fair price.
The Cryptocurrency Debate
- The History of Bitcoining
- Bitcoin 2017
- The Rollercoaster
- Crypto Not Quite There Yet
Bitcoin and the Blockchain
- The Blockchain and Its Benefits
- Impact of Blockchain
- Blockchain and Wallets
- Blockchain Beyond Bitcoin
- How Coins Are Created
- Difficulty of Mining and Pools
- Other Cryptocurrencies
- Detailing Different Cryptocurrencies
- Zcash and Monero
Initial Coin Offerings
- Investments in ICO’s
- ICO’s as Speculative Value
- Worksheet Business Factors
- Worksheet Scoring
- Worsheet Econ Factors
- Examples of ICO Growth
- Avoid ICO Scams
The Influential Players
- Cryptocurrency Whales and Big Investors
- Proliferation of Funds
- Government Regulations
How To Get Started
- Join an Exchange
- Navigating Exchanges, Making Purchases & Wallets
- Transaction Information
- ICO Wallet Setup
- Buying ICO Currency
- Visions of the Future
- Maturity Curve
About the Instructor
Lex SokolinPartner & Global Director of Fintech Strategy at Autonomous Research LLPLex Sokolin (@lexsokolin) is a Fintech entrepreneur and futurist. He is the Global Director of Fintech Strategy at Autonomous Research LLP and is the author of the keystone analysis “Token Mania”. Previously, Lex was the Founder & COO of AdvisorEngine and the Founder & CEO of NestEgg Wealth, and holds a JD/MBA from Columbia University.
Students are Saying…
The course curriculum went beyond my expectations. I enjoyed every part of it starting from the history of bitcoin all the way to how to set up a wallet. I look forward to taking future Investopedia Academy courses!
Options for Beginners is an outstanding course that is well structured and easy to navigate. I really valued the professional approach of Luke. I now feel confident to go out and do some basic options trades after taking this course.
Research and Trade Like The Pros was very straightforward. As a teacher of Finance, I am excited to teach my students the information from this course. In particular, I have a better understanding of analyzing currencies and commodities because of James and Lex’s professional background and systematic approach. Their methods are widely used by industry professionals.
I have an extensive educational background as I earned degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, and Economics. Still, I can say that Investopedia’s ‘Become a Day Trader’ was one of the best courses I’ve ever taken. I was completely new to day trading, but now feel confident in my strategy and approach. The course was informative, concise, and David Green’s teaching strategy was excellent.
Investopedia Academy provided me the tools to expand my financial analysis skills with a fun and easy to understand course.