5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023 By White Tiger Qigong
5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023 By White Tiger Qigong For Immediate Digital Download!
Say Goodbye To Chronic Fatigue, Body Stiffness, Joint Pain, Stress & Worry…
World-Renowned Qigong Instructor Reveals Ancient Healing Exercise Routine That Reduces Inflammation, Boost Energy Levels & Increase Mobility While Squeezing Harmful Toxins Out of The Body
If you are looking for ways to improve your health, increase your vitality, and emotional stability, this revolutionary course is perfect for you! Discover how to Awaken Your Body’s Natural Healing Abilities With The 5 Element Qigong Online Course.
I have combined cutting-edge sports medicine with ancient Qigong exercises to provide the most advanced & comprehensive 5 Element Qigong Online course available for beginners to advanced practitioners.
Qi means “energy” and Gong means “the refined skill” so simply put, Qigong means the skill of working with the body’s energy.
In the 5 Element course, you will learn how to practice Qigong to help yourself find great mobility, balance your emotions rid yourself of toxins, sharpen concentration and tap into peak performance.
How the 5 Element System (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) Impacts Your Nervous System.
The Five Element system (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) is the heart of Chinese medicine. Knowing it helps us to understand the characteristics of the body’s energy. All of our emotions and our organs’ energy systems correspond with a specific element. Among the five internal organs, the heart is associated with the Fire element, the lung with Metal, the liver with Wood, the spleen with Earth, and the kidney with Water.
Each organ system has a corresponding emotional component; excess desire/contentment with the heart; anger/forgiveness with the liver; worry/nurtured and supported with the spleen; fear/courage with the kidneys; sadness/happiness with the lungs. Excessive, toxic emotions and lack of movement can harm these organ systems. The 5 Element Qigong teaches Qigong meditation and breathing techniques to transform toxic emotions coupled with healing movements for each organ system.
The 5 Element Organ Qigong is a very powerful form that uses coordinated body posture and dynamic movement, breathing, and meditation to calm the mind, increase strength & mobility, and squeeze toxins out of the organs.
EMOTIONS (energy in motion) are the #1 cause of energy blockages in the body. Ancient Chinese Medicine theory says often times illness comes because the body’s organs and energy channels get out of sync.
When healthy, they vibrate strongly in harmony, thus emotions are balanced, and you feel good.
In This Course You WIll Get
- 4 Core Modules featuring videos on the 5 Element Qigong, Sports Science of Fascia, and Ancient Chinese Medicine that you can watch on any device
- 50 topics taught by world renowned Qigong masters, anatomists, and acupuncturists to help you understand, apply, and practice this revolutionary Qigong method to maximize your potential
- Deep dive into the 5 elements of ancient Chinese medicine to help achieve and maintain balance in your mind, body, and spirit
- Illustrated mini-ebooks demonstrating the proper technique of each core exercise
- Healing Sounds Lessons to add to your practice for physical and emotional well-being and strengthening of organs
- Additional silent practice videos to practice on your own without the distraction of verbal instruction
- Self-paced course design so that you can grow, practice, and achieve when it works for you
Detailed Course Breakdown
In this online course you will get:
• 56 High Definition Video Lessons
• 6 HD/Animated Qigong exercise videos
• 5 HD video lessons on the Chinese Medicine of each Qigong form
• 5 HD video lessons on the fascia of each Qigong form
• 5 Powerfully transformative, deep, dynamic healing Qigong exercises
• Special Qigong Breathing techniques
• Qigong Meditation
• 8 Qigong Meridian Warm-Up Exercises
• Qigong Theory in depth
• An entire course on Fascia and its unique role in this Qigong
• An entire course on the foundations of Chinese Medicine
• Anatomy of 5 Element Qigong
• Chinese Medicine applications of 5 Element Qigong
• PDF Downloads for each Qigong form jam-packed with over 50+ high-resolution photos
• Complete with step-by-step instructions and photos
• Certificate of Completion
• Warm-Up stretches video for each Qigong form
• 8 Meridian Qigong HD video lessons
In the Qigong Exercises, you will focus on learning each of the 5 Animal movements which benefit specific organs, meridians and body areas. It does this through expansion and contraction of different organs.
• Dragon Qigong benefits the kidneys, bladder and back through deep twists.
• Tiger Qigong benefits the lungs, chest and upper back through deep breathing coupled with deep opening movements.
• Leopard Qigong benefits the liver and gallbladder through deep side bending movements.
• Snake Qigong benefits the spleen and stomach through low crouching and long reaching movements.
• Crane Qigong benefits the heart through balance and chest opening movements.
• 6 Healing Sounds contains a different sound and breathing meditation to cleanse each organ and emotions related to that organ.
• Lung Qigong consists of 3 different breathing meditation techniques to exercise the lungs and bring powerful Qi flow to the body.
Trinity System Chinese Medicine
In Chinese Medicine, you will focus on learning:
• Chinese Medicine Fundamentals
◦ Yin and Yang
◦ The 3 Treasures
◦ The 3 Dan Tians
◦ Organ Qi Clock
• The 5 Elements of Wood, Earth, Fire, Water, Metal
• The 14 Meridians
• Chinese Medicine Applications for the 5 Element Qigong
Sports Science; Trinity System Fascia Course
New developments keep changing our reality.
Fascia anatomy revolutionizes the way we understand movement, strength, and support of the body.
It’s time to upgrade your knowledge, prevent injury and move easier.
Expand Body Awareness
The feeling of stretch, tension, balance, and proprioception originate within the fascia tissues.
Discover Greater Mobility
The unique integration and structure of fascia open new perspectives for training and practice.
Build Increased Stability
Muscular strength and force can be directed and through the fascia to create better joint support.
Internationally renowned anatomy teacher and fascia expert, Chris Kummer guides on a journey into the exciting world of fascia. This is a groundbreaking course that will change the way you see and feel your own body.
In this course you will get:
• 17 instructional videos
• Fascia Quiz
◦ What is Fascia
◦ Fascia Ingredients
◦ Fascia Hydration
◦ Fascia As Friend
◦ Fascia Movement
◦ Fascia Organization 1
◦ Fascia Organization 2
◦ Fascia And Qigong/Martial Arts
Fascia and its applications to this Qigong
◦ Fascia – Crane Qigong
Hi, my name is Tevia Feng,
your Master Instructor…
And it’s Time to Feel At Your Peak!
- Trained with Top Chinese Masters of Qigong
- Published 3 books in multiple languages on the art and science of Qigong
- Named a top-3 Qigong Instructor in Indonesia
- Has trained 4,000 students internationally, including professional athletes, martial arts champions, medical doctors, and political leaders
I was born with chronic illness. My family was plagued by disease and illness. The odds were against me. If that was not bad enough, for years I struggled with terrible back pain as a result of an injury from a car accident. A day didn’t go by where I didn’t feel bad. Maybe worse than the actual pain was the pain I felt from life seeming to pass by me, from missing so many family events, activities, and experiences while lying on my back in bed. I suffered mental anguish and despair.
It’s so easy for body pain and emotions to take complete control of your life. And it can be so frustrating using standard prescriptions, hoping that each new effort will bring relief.
That’s when I experimented by combining my years of research into cutting-edge sports science and anatomy with simple, easy-to-do Qigong exercises. I discovered that this unique method not only provided instant relief, but also deeply relaxed me and strengthened my back so much that I now feel half my age.
The result was dramatic and it gave me my life back. And it has for hundreds of my students, as well.
Let Me Show You How The 5 Element Qigong Course Can Change Your Life Too.
This a 10 week program where we go deep into the theory, meditation, breath-work and the dynamic Qigong forms practices. The 5 Element Qigong exercise are each associated with a specific internal organ system and their related meridian. Each 5 Element Qigong exercise has a corresponding animal movement, coupled with deep breathing techniques that work to heal and bring into balance the internal organs and the meridian. Each animal also represents a different element of the 5 Elements from Chinese Medicine.
This online Training follows the Body-Mind-Spirit principle, which means harmonizing your body’s movement with your breath and your mind. This is proven holistic way of healing that has existed for thousands of years.
You will gain a deep understanding of how Qigong works, and learn how to heal your body, calm your mind and improve your overall well-being.
In the shortest amount of time you will master how to:
– Reduce anxiety and stress
– Renew and transform your body’s Qi flow with simple movements and meditations
– Raise your energetic frequency
This is a self-paced course, easy to follow, step by step program with over 50 lesson topics!
What our students are saying
Thea Fruelund Nejsum/Denmark
FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT / NEJSUM
For years i have known of the word Qi gong but never really known what it was. So about 6 months ago i discovered it via Youtube. I have just tried it few times but i must say i am amazed how direct i feel the effect and connection with both the movements and the energy. I have tried yoga and Tai Chi and I do meditation ( which is real good) but this is the first time i feel connected to a “style”.
I feel it is my thing. i am exited about it and I want to learn and understand more. Master Tevia was a fun, patient and great teacher. I really enjoyed the qigong training. I have a dream to become a fully certified White Tiger Qigong Instructor.
Is this Qigong is suitable for me?
Qigong is simple, easy to learn, and can be done by almost anyone, at any age and fitness level.
Even just a few minutes a day can quickly add up to noticeable changes in stress, mood, and energy levels.
If you’re new to these practices, we recommend establishing a daily routine right away, while not biting off more than you can chew.
Trying at least a 15 minute routine is a perfect place to start.
The Healing Benefits of Qigong
A regular practice of Qigong will have a positive effect on everything else in your life!
- Boost immune system
- Improve relationships
- Improve overall state of being
- Improved sleep drive and quality
- Better cognitive performance and function
- Deep relaxation
- Anti-aging and much more
- Peak performance
A Complete Training Method
White Tiger Qigong has a truly unique, fully integrated, holistic system of training of Qigong, specializing in deep, dynamic ancient Qigong for ultimate health, longevity and performance. In ancient times, many traditional Taoist masters were trained in Qigong, martial arts and healing.
White Tiger Qigong is a complete, integrated training program to help students achieve health and longevity. This unique program fuses the ancient art of Qigong with cutting-edge science that transforms your mobility and mindfulness while maximizing your potential.
White Tiger Qigong takes Applied Classical Chinese Medicine Theory and combines it with concepts of modern sports science. It uses the principles of Kinetic Chains – how segments and joints in the body affect one another – and anatomy to understand movement, and activates the fascia lines in the body by moving the spine and extremities in all directions. It uses nerve, tissue and joint flossing through gliding and twisting movements within the body’s full range of motion to activate circulation and blood flow.
About Your Instructor: Tevia Feng
As a student of Qigong, Tevia journeyed all over the world seeking the greatest Qigong masters, settling in northwestern parts of Hubei, Beijing and Southern China, where he lived and trained extensively with several Qigong masters.
Throughout his journey, he has acquired rare skills, from unique breathing techniques and exercises to delving into the heart of Qi energy. Each master has shaped and lives in the Qigong training he teaches today.
He has since been published featured articles in the largest Qigong Magazine in the world. Additionally, he has published 3 books on Qigong and has books translated into multiple languages. He has been named one of the top 3 Qigong masters in Indonesia.
He once only trained students 1-on-1, in person. But his new mission with White Tiger is to open new pathways for anyone to ignite transformations within themselves and realize their full potential. In sum: his goal is to create communities of consciousness and healing all over the world inspired by the integrated White Tiger method.
5 Element Qigong Online Course 2023 By White Tiger Qigong, What Is It Included (Content Proof: Watch Here!)